Brands Hatch Event Support Crew
Applications are now open for volunteers to work across some of our biggest events this season, including the British Superbike and British Touring Car Championships, American SpeedFest, DTM, Truck Racing and many more.
Working directly with the Brands Hatch event operations team, you will be responsible for helping to ensure the safety of all spectators at our event. You will also welcome all visitors to our venue and provide information to members of the public throughout the day.
- No special skills or qualifications!
- Common sense
- A friendly manner
- Over 18
- Be able to travel at your own expense
Free appropriate training
- including option to obtain Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Spectator Safety
- Brands Hatch team-wear
- A camping pass
- A guest ticket (so a friend can attend for free)
- Subsistence allowance for each event weekend
This is a great opportunity to be gain valuable hands-on experience delivering world class motorsport events at a legendary circuit. Plus, you’ll get to watch some of the fantastic racing too!